Monday, November 10, 2008

Logos/Commercial Work






I generally have a fear of doing commercial work. I am easily stressed worrying about people's expectations, even though they are very nice about it. Therefore, I only do commercial projects for friends who know I am neurotic and will take forever completing an assignment. It's not that I am not working on it, it turns out that I work on it too much. Some psycho overkill. I am a painter trying to do graphics (hahaha). Hard for me to keep it simple.

Right now I am working on my friend Andrea's logo for her craft company called Pukachu.
We have come up with the final look, which is Still In Progress, but in the meantime, here are some brainstorming, rough scratchy drafts for her logo (all rejected).
The last image is of a woman named Robyn who wanted a simple pic of herself for her business card. I think this one might have been chosen.

No comments: